Aims & Objectives
It is the mission of the British Allied Trade Federation to support, promote and facilitate co-operation between member Trade Associations, whilst actively encouraging other appropriate Trade Associations to join the Federation.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a range of central support services to the Member Trade Associations, to include office accommodation, accounting, IT, Company Secretarial and HR. Having authority and taking responsibility as the legal entity of the member Associations.
- To enhance Members trade development opportunities in all markets and provide a wide range of import and export related services.
- To promote the Federation’s profile and maximize influence with appropriate business organisations and government bodies.
- To safeguard, manage and enhance the Federation’s portfolio of assets.
- To be supportive of the Federation’s Benevolent Society.
- To promote ethical practices, honesty and integrity from its members.